3.19.2010

Benjamin, you are fourteen months old!



How many times to I have to tell you to stop being such a big boy?? You are breaking momma's heart with how big and "grown-up" you are getting. I say "grown-up" and laugh because you still have a lot of growing to do. It just seems like everything is going by so fast these days. One day you were struggling to keep your head up, and now, you're practically running! You hardly ever sit still and when you do, I can tell that you are either a) sleepy or 2) pooping. Sad but true!




You are becoming more and more independent. You don't like us to hold your hand when we are walking together {maybe one day!} because you like to do your own thing. You have been sleeping through the night for a while now, and mommy is SO thankful for this! You usually go to bed between 8-9 {unless it is Sunday or Tuesday} and usually wake up 12 hours later. This is wonderful! You're not too bad about going down for a nap, though the past few days it's been kind of rough going down. Some days you skip your second nap all together, which is fine, as long as you behave!





You are a little preacher!! You are such a chatterbox and ham, you just have to find yourself a podium just like daddy to stand at and preach to everyone, hand gestures and all! It's the cutest thing ever! Everyone has high expectations for you, young man, so the sooner you start up, the better, I suppose. You crack everyone up at church with your cheesy smile and just how you run around to visit everyone. You are so friendly and sweet. You know no stranger, that's for sure!






You haven't learned many new words this month, but you have been saying "Momma" again and it is the sweetest thing! I just love you to pieces and hearing you say Momma just makes my heart melt! As for new tricks, you've been brushing up on your dancing skills. You love stamping your feet and clapping your hands. It is so fun to watch you go to town on your dancing!



Benjamin, you are very loved, and I hope that if you ever look back on these memoirs when you are older, you will be able to see how very loved you are! You are growing up so fast - and now you are only 14 months old. But when you are 14 years old, you will still be my baby boy.




______________

Check out my delicious concoction from last night!


post signature

13 comments:

  1. Unbelievable. I feel like you were just doing his birthday party with the buttons! The pictures are absolutely adorable. Where have the months gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 14 months sweet boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just can't get over how stinkin adorable he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Happy 14 months Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right!? I have no clue where they have gone! phew - they are just flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwh thanks!! I really can't either!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think so, too, Hannah! {And so does he, for that matter!} thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww he is so cute! look at those eyes.. and that hair gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!