3.15.2010

spring cleaning

My eyes are so heavy as I write this post. I'm sitting with Hubby on the couch, as we watch Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds {which freaks me out to the max}, and piddle around on our separate laptops. We have had a rather long day, and Benjamin's teething and obvious bad mood about it has only made it longer. We started off a little later than we meant to, and went to the bank, to Michaels, to Target, to Hobby Lobby, and then to Kroger - a trip that lasted a couple hours and left me ready for bedtime, though we had a few more hours to burn before then. Benjamin took a nap when we got home and we ate lunch and I began a long day of cleaning and organizing. Usually I don't spend so much time cleaning and organizing, but today I felt I needed to get something done after a week of Vacation. Tomorrow I will probably do some more cleaning {while the babies nap}.

I suppose I'm getting a leg up on Spring cleaning. Did you know that it is very close to being officially Spring? March 20th is officially the first day, in case you were wondering. Perhaps then the chill will leave the air. I know Spring is on its way because of these pictures I took yesterday:








I love seeing trees in bloom. I don't love Pollen, though. Anyone else have terrible pollen allergies?

Another question, anyone interested in Nutella-coffee frosted cupcakes? You have got to check it out!

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I need to do some spring cleaning! Those pictures are so pretty! What kind of tree are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I like The Birds. Really creepy!

    And I like your flower pictures. Why don't you send some of that spring weather up here to Missouri?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pics! Beautiful! I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I like it too... but it is probably the reason for my irrational bird fear.

    Thanks! I'd love to... is there a good way to mail that? Hmm... Google...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Holly, I am ready for it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!