3.04.2010

Show Us Your Life: My Typical Day

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner


This week's "Show Us Your Life" is "What's your typical day like?" I chuckled when I read the theme because with a 13 month old, it's hard to have a real typical day. When you watch TWO 13 month olds a few days out of the week, it's really hard to have a typical day! I'll break it down in my most typical of days.

Sunday
We get up around 8AM on Sundays. Usually I hop in the shower first, and then I take Benjamin down to have his breakfast while I get my clothes ready for church. Hubby is usually up and showered quickly as well.
9AM Benjamin is dressed and sometimes takes a quick nap before we go to church at 9:30.
10AM Bible class starts. Usually it's just Benjamin and myself. We do class until 11, then Worship starts. That goes on till 12, and then there is a 15 minute break, and then another service. We get home between 1 and 1:30. Depending on how many snacks Benjamin had during church, he either eats a quick lunch, or goes down for a nap.
After Hubby and I eat, I usually nap till about 4:30. Then we go visiting at another congregation for their evening worship, and hang out with friends afterward. Then we go home, and it's bedtime.

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Sometime between 8 and 8:15, I get up and get Benjamin up and give him breakfast. I usually turn on the Wiggles for him while I clean dishes or something in the kitchen and wait for Mariah to come over. She is usually here between 8:30 and 9.
After Mariah gets here, she eats her breakfast and then she and Benjamin play together for a while. If I'm able to do laundry or do kitchen stuff, I do. If not, I play with them.
Usually around 10 or 10:30, the babies get tired and are ready for naptime. I usually take this time to shower and then read blogs and that sort of thing and study some.
Usually they sleep around 2 hours, sometimes longer. Whenever they get up, they get their lunch. Usually this is one before the other. Then we play for a while longer. A second nap is usually called for around 3, and between 4 and 4:30, Mariah's daddy comes to get her.
Between 6 and 7 we have dinner, and then it's bathtime/bedtime for Benjamin. Hubby and I usually either work out {which sadly hasn't happened recently, boo!}, or just watch a bit of tv while we do our own thing on our laptops. I usually blog or edit photos.
I go to bed around 12:30-1AM - which is AWFUL!

The only exception is Wednesday - we go to Bible Study on Wednesday evenings.

The rest of the days...
The rest of the days are pretty typical with the Mon-Wed-Fri, except take out babysitting Mariah. On Tuesdays we have LOST night, and usually go visiting members as well.

And those are our Typical days!

post signature

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!