But, I miss my husband. Do you get that from my recent posts? I really do miss him. Tonight is Lost night, and usually we watch it together with our friends, but tonight... tonight is the first night in a long while that we haven't watched a new episode together. This may seem silly to some of you, but we enjoy spending this time together. Or, at least I do. {ha ha}
And I think about Hubby all day long because I spend all day with Benjamin, who is exactly like Hubby in so many ways. His curiosity, his wildness, his spontaneity, his blue eyes.
Sigh.
Yeah, I miss him. Kinda a lot.
Anyway, I'll stop boo-hooing and show you a few of my favorite things:
Oh, if I had all the money in the world. I'd have all the bright and colorful things my heart desired! And then some.
You may not know it, but I am rich. I may not be so rich to buy all the little extras, but I'm pretty rich.
"But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:" Matthew 6:20
That pretty much sums up my thoughts this evening.
I hope time passes quickly until you have the hubs back!!! Thank heavens you at least have cutie pie Benjamin!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're missing your husband. That must be so hard!! What a sweet little distraction you've got there, though! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYou are such an encouragement to me. Thank you for this beautiful reminder.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I do understand missing your Lost evening together. We are that way about a couple of shows and it's just not as fun without him. :)
And good thoughts they are. Hope time passes quickly.
ReplyDeleteSorry you can't be together to watch Lost together!!
ReplyDeleteI like all the things you have pictured!
Beautiful baby boy, just gorgeous. Hope you are doing okay.
ReplyDelete