3.13.2010

a shared hobby

The conversation went a bit like this:

"You'll be proud of me - I did something today... not related to the house."
"Well, what?"
"Guess. It's one of your passions."
"You ... took a picture?"
"No..."
"You baked a cupcake?"
"No..."
"You ... bought a puppy?"
"No. I started a blog."

My husband is a blogger! I never thought I would see the day!

I do think you should all check it out. A Preacher's Life is the title and topic of the blog.

I would blog a bit more, but I am oh-so-tired.

In fact, I'm drawing a blank at how to even end this entry... so I'll end it the best way I know how!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. I know that visiting you today wasn't by chance, it was by God.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!