Anyway, I have been saving up my "throwback" {Hubby informs me that this is the incorrect usage for that word, but I had to throw it in there anyway} pictures for a while so I could share them in bulk. After seeing Micah's post and realizing I have nothing else to blog about tonight, I decided I would share mine as well.
I just want to let you know first that if you have a weak stomach, you may not want to see some of these pictures. This involves chewed-up food, namely Benjamin's chewed-up food.
Here we go!
Our First Category is Blur!
A few pictures where Benjamin was too fast for my shutter! Oh, and Bailey.
Our Second Category is See Food!
Gross.
And my favorite... Funny Faces!
hehehe.
And there you have it! Life over here is not always picture perfect pleasant.
And I wouldn't have it any other way!
Hahahahahaha! That's great! Love, love, love the first "see food" and the first "funny faces"!
ReplyDeleteThe first Funny Faces is my favorite one, ha!
ReplyDeleteI love the funny faces! Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI get quite a few not so good ones! Blurry is a common one.
ReplyDelete