Please someone tell me that's cute. No, I didn't wear those leggings {or the coat for that matter} during the wedding. It was just so cold! Not to mention the fact that the dress and shoes were or had brown in them... and the leggings were black. Is that acceptable? I've lost track of fashion... I mean, right now I am wearing sweat capri's {and it's supposed to sleet today} and a hoodie... with red socks with daisies and monkeys, which I don't remember buying or receiving.
I am not a fashionista.
I think it looks goofy... but if anyone... anyone out there thinks that looks cute in any way {except the goofy way}, speak now or forever hold your peace! And then I'll just die of embarrassment of having been caught like that in wedding photographs.
At least Benjamin was super adorable:
He wasn't walking very well at that time, so my little cousin was holding his hands. Looking at his hair that way reminds me that he's got a little bit of a mullet coming in now... which needs to be cut. I refuse, as I have probably said before, to pay someone $10 to snip here and there. So I'm debating on whether or not I should try my hand at trimming it up. Worst case scenario, it will look super goofy for about a week. His hair grows so fast. I want to get it cut before we take off later this month {which I'm not disclosing when or where because I don't want that info out on the net}.
One last thing. I read last week on the box of Special K cereal we had up in our pantry that if you followed their diet for two weeks you could lose up to 6 pounds and drop a pant size. I figured I'd like my thighs to match the rest of me so why not give it a shot? We went grocery shopping for the stuff yesterday, which included Special K cereal, cereal bars, protein bars, and protein shakes.
Do not do this.
Unless you have a plethora of cash, don't do it. I couldn't believe how much money we spent on all that stuff. I am going to do this diet until I run out of stuff, and then I am stopping. We are not going to go broke just to lose weight. Leaving the store I felt very selfish and shallow. So we're not doing it again after this.
Right now I'm drinking the protein shake for my lunch.
It makes my tongue tingle.
I can't do the special k thing because the I can't stand the taste of the stuff. I've told hubby before that I would definitely lose weight doing it because I just wouldn't eat! :)
ReplyDeleteFirst, you DON"T need to lose weight! You can't weigh more than 100 lbs. Second, are you going where were going near the end of the month??? Third, did you know that we met before? Steven reminded me the other day, kinda cool :)
ReplyDeleteYou look unique.
ReplyDeleteDoes that count as cute?
But you look good doing it!
uummm I suppose?! hahaha thanks
ReplyDeleteIt really is not good at all! AT ALL!
ReplyDeleteFirst, my thighs beg to differ! HA!
ReplyDeleteSecond, yes, I BELIEVE WE ARE! Ahhhh! SO excited!
Third, you mean when Carl and I were in Chattanooga for our honeymoon? Yeah! I met you then, plus Big D and Middle D!