Well, hello there...
You must be new around these parts. Really, I am quite ecstatic that you're here, though. I mean ... look at you. So shiny and sleek and new. And you're ... you're mine?!?
Yes, folks. It's true. I can hardly believe it myself, but it's true. This is my new camera, my new best digital friend. Hubby's Point-And-Shoot, Old Faithful, if you will, will still be around. Probably hanging out in the diaper bag in case it's needed.
But, move over, Old Faithful...
Ziggy Stardust Esquire* is here to stay!
*the Esquire was added on by Hubby.
I know you're curious about what this bad boy can do!
Lovely right? Crisp, colorful! I love it.
It's a Sony Alpha 230.
And it's amazing.
Very, very exciting. I got an upgraded point & shot in November. I wasn't ready for the big stuff! I am now. I take great pictures but I want to take fantastic pictures. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope you have a long and happy life together. =D
ReplyDeleteThat one was not one of your previous choices... what made you pick it?? I'm so jealous btw :) We have an emergency fund and it is taking all my power not to blow it and buy myself a DSLR!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! This is so exciting! I know you are having so much fun with it already.
ReplyDeleteLove your camera, and look forward to seeing more of what it can do. We have picture happy people in our family too. :) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteCrisp! Boy, I'd say so!! Nice! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I was telling my dad yesterday that it doesn't take high-end equipment to take an awesome photo. But it sure does make it more fun, I think! ha!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Julia, I do think we will.... haha
ReplyDeleteNo it wasn't! I looked up reviews and stuff and came to the conclusion that in the long run, you can't really tell much of a difference between the pictures from all of the entry-level DSLRs. So I figured I didn't want to dish out $70-$100 more just for my favorite name brand (Nikon).
ReplyDeleteHehehe, I've been saving since November for it and it has taken me a lot not to just buy Benjamin everything under the sun instead, ha!
I soooo am! You can play with it when we see you!
ReplyDeleteI love your picture happy family! hehehe! I am TOTALLY having fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Looove it!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! Congratulations!!! May he live long and prosper! (lol)
ReplyDeleteSO excited (and extrememly envious) for you!!! :)
Awesome! I know you're already loving it!
ReplyDelete