{Anyway}
I just wanted to share with you a couple pictures from today. I don't post very many pictures of Benjamin and Mariah, but today was monumental because we went grocery shopping with the pair, and prior to that we stopped by Target. For the most part, they both behaved.
I think Benjamin was a bit confused as to why he was forced to be a gentleman. hehe!
Don't let the looks of embarrassment or despair fool you. They were being very sweet together!
That was our day! I hope yours was well!
Cute!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, is Kate seriously going to be on Dancing with the Stars? Lord, help us!! I was under the impression her fifteen minutes were up several times over already! Sigh!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this picture of your son's face in the shopping cart! I wonder what he was saying/thinking when you snapped it!! Both of them are so sweet!
I know! When I saw that Kate was going to be on that show I thought, "You do it all for your kids...right." (rolling eyes) If they were her priority she wouldn't be spending every waking moment learning to dance in another state!
ReplyDeleteMoving on... :) Benjamin and Mariah are so cute!
Allow me to agree about Kate Gosselin. Aren't her fifteen minutes up yet?
ReplyDeleteWhat's scary is that you can be an annoying shrew who throws your family under the bus and royally destroy your kids' futures all on national TV and still be considered a "star".
Well-said, Peyton. I don't see how many of our "stars" are actually stars at all anymore for the same reason! Why do we celebrate so many people who act the way they do?
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly what I was thinking. She had always said her kids were her priority. And yet...
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I know, right?!
ReplyDeleteI wonder sometimes too what is going on in his little head! Probably "cookies" or "bananas" or "Wiggles" - ha!!
I thought so too!! hehe
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!! I was SO ANNOYED when I read about Kate Goss! Yours were exactly my words!!! Those poor babies.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pics though! ;)