3.01.2010

Blog Party!

Fantastic! I love these! I love getting to know so many different people through blogs! Everyone, join in the Blog Party and get to know more people!



1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why? That's a toughie. I guess I sort of like mornings because usually Benjamin wakes up very happy and he's so cute. I'm not a morning person, though, really. I also like bedtime. Ha!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? I can probably eat my weight in Girl Scout Cookies.

You heard the lady!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? Would it be "worldly" to say a new car? We desperately need one. We have a two-door Explorer... not the best with a child! And I don't think we can have more kids till we get a new car! I'll take one of these, please!

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? Saying stupid things... like "Can I have -- please?" and I mean just like that. No word in between have and please.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? Doctor Who. I would be the Doctor. David Tenant version, of course.

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? Cooking. I would be a master chef. Oh yes.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Grindelwald, Switzerland

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Children's. Because you know the Wiggles are stinkin' rich. I would so be a Children's singer and have a show {because we all know that if you can sing, you can act - take Billy Ray Cyrus and Disney Channel for instance - and you know I'm being sarcastic}.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Target or Best Buy. I'd upgrade my gadgets and get like some awesome fridge. Or a stand mixer! Oh wait, can I change this to a car dealership?
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? I'd like to have met the Apostles and Jesus while He was on earth.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Turquoise!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?

13. What's the last album you listened to? I don't even know. Seriously. Probably one of the Avett Brothers albums.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? My house is clean right now. Like, very clean. And if you know me, that really is surprising! {Hey! Be nice!}

post signature

17 comments:

  1. I adore girl scout cookies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl scout cookies... yum! and, I didn't think about children's music, but you are right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl scout cookies yummy, I agree these blog parties are a great way to meet more people

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun. I have to go and check this out. Target was a pretty good answer. I was kind of sad about cookies this year. No one came to our house and the one I always buy from has grown out of Girl Scouts. I need me some cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Thin Mints from Girl Scouts. Yummy! I'd love to be able to whip up a dish as a chef too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove Thin Mints and Samoas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nobody has come to our house 2 years in a row now! I guess that's a good thing if you don't want to add more sugar to your diet?? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them!! Both! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, it wouldn't take long to get filthy rich from that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too! They need to sell them in bigger boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have a clean house in common at the moment! I like your can I have please phrase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I chalk that up to being pregnant at that time... but now, I don't have any sort of excuse when I say stuff like that... especially as often as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mom and I joke around about how we were actually born to be Children singers. :) We are constantly making up new songs and entertaining my little brothers. I seriously think that I should have been a Doodle Bop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We just bought 3 boxes of girl scout cookies. Yum!!

    We only get a few channels. I hear we really see the new Dr. Who.
    Many years ago we did watch Dr. Who.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know, we could go in on this together. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blog Parade's are a load of fun- I enjoyed reading your answers Kristen! Your blog is adorable, and I am glad that I stopped by!
    Keep dancing/singing to the Wiggle's - gotta love the Mom stuff! I certainly have my fill of it every day- and lovin' it too!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!