3.01.2010

On The Serious Side

Yesterday I found out that my grandmother has an aortic aneurysm, which is quite severe and she is needing surgery in the near future. This is very risky business and I am asking that you all please pray for her. Right now she is looking for a surgeon and then she will get a referral from her doctor. After that the surgery will hopefully take place. I am praying that all this can happen in a timely manner so that the aneurysm does not rupture! In case you did not know, if it ruptures, it could be fatal.

Please pray!

post signature

18 comments:

  1. How scarry! We will def. be praying for her :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that it can be fixed and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Definitely praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Katy, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will, I'm so sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ran across your blog at Kelly's Korner's MckLinky... I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother, I'm definitely praying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much - I really do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Likewise! I missed you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in our hearts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be praying Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kristen, I'm sorry about your Grandmother's illness. I will pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks Dawn. I'll keep you updated

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Mrs. Joy! We appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending prayers up on behalf of your Grandma! That is a scary situation. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!