3.04.2010

a Lazy Thursday

Today is a lazy Thursday. I have a lot to do but I don't feel like doing it at the moment. It's just one of those days. I've been packing and trying to relax. Later we're going to visit a farm with some baby goats so Benjamin can have a little fun out there.

Since I really don't have anything interesting to say today, here are two photos of two very darling babies. {Did I mention I have enough money to buy my DSLR now? Hopefully soon I can get it!}





You're welcome.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. jealous! i would love to have an amazing camera soon at some point. but those pictures are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two little faces are most especially darling. Indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy days are good to have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnythingFitsANakedManMarch 4, 2010 at 7:38 PM

    Adorable children, indeed! Have fun with the baby goats! (Jealous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for a farm with baby goats! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!