3.25.2010

Labeled.


I totally made that.

I feel so accomplished! It isn't perfect, but I did it. I whipped my sewing machine into shape.

I used this tutorial.



The reason for making a luggage tag for my diaper bag is because during the upcoming Lectureship, they are asking for everything to be labeled. Ta-da! Labeled.

The first blur is our last name, and the second is my cell number, just so ya know.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally impressed! I love how you used the button too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen!! I thought the button added a nice personal touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! I'm so impressed! I just made a blanket for Carrie Anne yesterday (just hemmed a piece of fabric really. After lectureship, I'm going to crochet some lace around it but probably won't have time before) and that was the first time i'd ever used a sewing machine. It was kinda fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job girl!! I soo want to get a sewing machine. I have tons of projects going through my mind! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!