3.18.2010

Before and After




This is my first time joining in on Pixel Perfect's Before & After Blog Hop. Benjamin is napping and we're not hungry enough for dinner yet, so here I am! I'm going to share two shots from our vacation at my parents' house. Simple edits, but I think they look nice.

SOOC:


Edited in Adobe Lightroom 3 Beta:


SOOC:


Edited in Adobe Lightroom 3 Beta:


Ta-da!

post signature

15 comments:

  1. he's precious!! i have a blond benjamin too! (it seems like he was that little yesterday and now he's four!) :)

    krista @kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. little cutie patootie. Love your edits too! Thanks for stopping by Pooh's Corner for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by from the blog hop. Benjamin is absolutely adorable! I especially love the 1st edited pic- it really brightened his face.

    Michelle
    http://www.justanotherbloggingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first picture's edit. Hmm...I might just go on over and participate...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked mine up as well--what fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love editing! (but don't love how long it takes sometimes) I really want to get lightroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little cheeks are so cute! I'm a sucker for babies and you did a great job editing these photos. Thank you for sharing!

    monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your son is a handsome boy.
    This before and after is awesome!!!
    Can I still join the blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh! I know in no time I'll be saying the same thing!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!! and you're very welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do too, but you're right - it takes up so much time. Especially with my absolutely ancient lap top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks!! I am sure you still can!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!