3.20.2010

Welcome Spring!



Happy Spring, everyone! The first day of spring is coming to a close, and I have got to say, I am pooped. Shortly after rolling out of bed this morning {when I was finally fully awake}, I started baking cupcakes for our lunch guests tomorrow. I baked Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes, and I tried one, of course... amazing! Anyway, after that I spent most of the rest of the day cleaning the house thoroughly. I feel very accomplished, but really, really tired.

I'm not the only one who had a rough day, though. Benjamin is teething big time and he is really being bothered. He didn't want to nap this afternoon at all, so I tried to keep him occupied and happy as well as I could. We went outside and I snapped a few pictures...

Benjamin's silly scrunched-up face



Not really sure about this newly warm weather...





He found his aspirator and decided it'd be good to teeth on.





Precious.


After all this, we had dinner and Benjamin had a bath. Instead of going to bed, he cried, so we let him watch some Wiggles before bed. Now he is finally asleep and hopefully will stay that way until morning. Before sitting down to update this, I browned the ground turkey and onion for the spaghetti we are having tomorrow.

I'm just about ready to go to bed...

But not before sharing one of my favorite moments from the first day of Spring:




post signature

12 comments:

  1. AnythingFitsANakedManMarch 25, 2010 at 9:49 PM

    Yeah, "precious" doesn't even BEGIN to describe these pics!! Such a sweetie! So much new stuff to discover! Thanks so much for sharing these, I needed that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too precious! I love your photography. Sounds like a good first day of spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Looks like it was a beautiful day to be spending outside together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am very excited every time we get a nice weather day like yesterday, because I love seeing Benjamin go out and discover all these new things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, it really was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are stunning! Looks like we were doing the same thing today{or yesterday for you}. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. First day of spring and it was cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First day of spring and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that last picture is precious!!! Makes me think of the saying.... they hold our hands for a little while, but our hearts forever... we've got a frame with that on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our second day of spring was cold! UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!