3.18.2010

Random Thoughts For Today

Yesterday I was feeling yucky so I didn't get around to blogging. I do however have an update on my Grandmother, and I just wanted to thank everyone for praying for her. She had her surgery yesterday and everything went well! There were no complications {that I have heard of anyway}, and she is now recovering. She should be returning home over the weekend sometime I think. We are really thanking God for this!

Today I've been busy with cleaning and organizing as well as I can, not to mention sorting through clothes and bagging them for Goodwill. Twenty minutes ago Benjamin decided to have a sip of my green tea and poured it all down his front, and over his shoulders too. So we had to have a mid-day bath. I've decided to relax a bit and let him have a snack and watch his Wiggles before he goes down for another nap. He's holding up pretty well today! He's had a few off days lately concerning napping and whether or not he will go down. It's kind of strange because he usually went down no problem when we were at my parents' house, and yet when we get back to his familiar home... nope! I'm a little nervous about what we're going to do when we take our trip at the end of the month to Memphis. It should be an interesting trip anyway, because we are sharing a hotel room with Micah, her husband Justin, and their daughter Reagan. Yes, four adults and two babies in a hotel room! That is a recipe for a very interesting week! But, we are very grateful that our friends {who I haven't actually met in person before!} are willing to split a room with us!

I'm sure the nap situation will work out and it will be a fantastic week, as it usually is!



Ignore the boogers, check out those chub cheeks, and have a fantastic Thursday evening!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Precious chubby cheeks!! So glad your grandma is doing ok. Praying for a quick and full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i love chubby cheeks so stinkin cute! and that sounds like an interesting time to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to be a bit jealous. I wanna go to Memphis! Oh well, maybe next year. You guys have fun. I'm looking forward to reading all of your Memphis blogs...You are gonna blog while youre there right???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly, I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!