as long as he woke up happy!
Oh, here is my outfit for day 2 of the Feelin' Feminine Challenge:
So sorry for the flash there, and extra sorry for the streaky mirror, which I meant to clean after noticing in yesterday's pictures. Oops!
This was right after Benny woke up so he was in need of being held. Here he is waving at the mirror. Or camera. Both?
Anyway, the top, which you can't see very well because of the ginormous flash, was $11 with shipping & handling from JCP.com. This was originally like $40 or something. I got a good deal. The skirt... I have no idea. I've owned it for.ever. And not pictured = my brown tights.
So, after that...
Yes.
That is Benjamin's hair.
Thankfully, not nearly all of it.
And yes.
I did it.
By myself.
While Hubby was out.
How did I do it without cutting an ear off?
Toothbrush. He loves his toothbrush. So what do you think? Did I do a good job?
I think I did a pretty good job with it. I did touch it up a bit before he went to bed.
Another thing Ben seems to love is the bathroom scale. It's good that someone in this house actually loves hanging out on it.
He's not as heavy as I thought he would be.
Anyway, I thought his haircut made him look a little older. Especially when he walked around the house with Hubby's iPod Touch to his ear like it was a cell phone, just talking away. I can't sit still when I talk on the phone, so I think Benjamin gets the walking and talking from me.
Eclectic little outfit with too-long pants. They are size 12mos but he has such short legs. You'd think they'd be longer considering his daddy is 6'6". Seriously.
So, that was our day. After that we headed off to Bible Study, which was great fun. Then we came home, and Benjamin is now in bed while hubby and I watch a little Netflix while we work on our separate laptops. We're such nerds.
A short update on my grandmother, who has an aortic aneurysm. She went to the doctor today and my dad went with her. The doctor needs a CT scan to get a better look at it before they do any surgical planning. The doctor also said she is a time bomb. She cannot lift anything. She cannot even bend over. That is how serious this is. She can't even do simple things because it is such a risk.
Please continue to pray for my grandmother and the doctors taking care of her. And pray for my family as well. The loss of my grandfather {her husband} not even 3 years ago is still a fresh wound, at least for me. This is such a stressful and delicate situation.
We appreciate any and all prayers!!
I can't sit still on the phone, either...And you did a stellar job on Ben's hair! :)
ReplyDeletegreat job on the hair!
ReplyDeleteThanks Paige!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am so glad!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for your Grandmother!! And good job with Ben's hair :) It looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Stacia! Especially for the prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with his haircut! It looks so cute! I love that he walked around the house with his "phone" to his ear. Why do all little kids love phones?
ReplyDeletePraying for your grandmother, too!
I love cutting my kids hair! Except for when I totally mess it up...that isn't fun! LOL
ReplyDeleteBut you have the knack sister! It looks great! And he is ADORABLE on that "phone!"
So sorry about your Grandma. I will be praying!
OH and I am SUPER excited about your new cam!!! Congrats!!!
1. Ben's hair looks good...You did a great job!
ReplyDelete2.Hubby paces all over the house and outside when he talks on the phone :)
3. We prayed for your grandmother at Bible study last night and will continue praying for her.
Still praying for your gma!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I still haven't cut Kyndra's hair at all. i just can't bring myself to do it!!
Thanks! And I think the phone fascination comes from parents and adults talking on their phone :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers!
Gina, I thought I'd mess Ben's up! So glad I didn't!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the prayers!
Thank you so much Micah, it means a lot to me. We'll see yall in a couple weeks, yay!
ReplyDeleteThank you Holly!
ReplyDeleteIt's a HUGE step. I hate that this as his SECOND hair cut!!! aaah
love ben's hair. love your feminine wiles. praying for your gma.
ReplyDelete