3.11.2010

hot tea.

This week has been so relaxing, but I suppose this vacation is coming to a close and tomorrow we will be headed back home. I am sad to see it come to this close, but I am so eager to see my husband! I miss him so much! Tomorrow we {my mom, Benjamin, and myself} are going antiquing {SO excited}, and then we are meeting Hubby for dinner halfway home. I'm rather tired of being a single parent so I'll be glad for that to end!

But like I said, this week has been relaxing. I drank hot tea.



And it was fabulous.

I took over 600 a lot of pictures this week. Yeah, you can say I'm enjoying my new camera pretty well.

When I get home, I'm going to continue to relax as much as possible, but I've got work to do and I'm going to dive right in. I've come to certain conclusions and made certain decisions and I'm ready to make things happen. I know I'm being pretty vague, but that sort of explanation {if it can be called an explanation} is what will have to do for now!

Yeah, this week of relaxation is coming to an end, but I'm ready to be home with my hubby and baby.



Maybe I'll drink some hot tea at home.

Maybe.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm just now catching up with blogs after a few days of being busy, so this is comment is for all of your recent posts. :)

    I'm glad you've had a great trip. It can be so nice to get back to our childhood haunts and relax and refocus a little bit. I have fond memories of the house my grandparents lived in while I was a kid... I'd love to go back there and soak in the nostalgia. *Sigh*

    I can't believe how much Benjamin has grown, and I'm sure you all feel the same way.

    Have a fun time antiquing and a safe trip home tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tea + home + relaxation = a pretty stinkin' good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, I'm just {finally} catching up on your posts since I had no internet last week! Love you new camera...isn't it so easy to take TONS of pics with such a great camera?

    So glad you've had a good time with your parents. I know you must miss your hubby so much though! I hate being away from Jacob.

    Benjamin is adorable...as always! He's growing so fast and oh, his eyes are to die for!

    Hope you have a great time antiquing with your mom tomorrow.

    Love ya,
    kelly

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!